All aspects of management of oil palm plantation including but not limited to:
1) Implementing & maintaining good agricultural practices.
2) Management & motivation of staff and workers.
3) Cost budgeting, control & monitoring.
4) Regular communication & reporting to head office.
5) Modernisation of estate work practices, including awareness and knowledge on MSPO/RSPO.
1) Able to effectively communicate & motivate staff/workers.
2) Able to plan & implement work arrangement to achieve goals & targets.
3) Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia & English. Knowledge of local dialects will be an added advantage.
4) At least 8 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
5) Willing to be relocated at Beluran, Sandakan.
Location: Sapi Nangoh, Beluran, Sandakan