The following responsibilities are included but not limited to:
1) Responsible and manage overall human resource functions eg. Payroll management, recruitment, compensation & benefits, industrial relations, training and development, employee relations and etc.
2) Ensure payroll deadlines are met.
3) Manage and ensure employee database is accurate and up to date.
4) Prepare monthly report on lateness, medical leave, medical expenses, annual leave and overtime calculation.
5) Monitor probation period of probationer.
6) Conduct orientation for new staff and related procedures and documentation.
7) Liaise and ensure compliance to relevant authorities.
8) Develop, review and upkeep of company policy and procedures.
9) Handling employee counselling, misconduct investigation, grievances and etc.
1) Preferably 4 years working experience.
2) Good knowledge with HR practices, relevant act and other employment statutory related requirement.
3) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
4) Must have experience with monitoring, managing and dealing with foreign worker permit application and renewal.
5) Able to plan & implement work arrangement to achieve goals & targets.
Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia & English. Knowledge of local dialects will be an added