All aspects of management of oil palm plantation including but not limited to:
1) Implementing & maintaining good agricultural practices.
2) Management & motivation of staff and workers.
3) Cost budgeting, control & monitoring.
4) Modernisation of estate work practices, including awareness and knowledge on MSPO/RSPO.
5) Responsible for day to day estate operations.
6) Manage all phases of working including harvesting, maintenance, manurings, production quality and etc.
7) Ensure operational efficiency of worker management.
8) Ensure companies KPIs are met.
1) Able to effectively communicate & motivate staff/workers.
2) Able to plan & implement work arrangement to achieve goals & targets.
3) Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia & English. Knowledge of local dialects will be an added advantage.
4) At least 6 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
5) Willing to be relocated at Beluran, Sandakan.
Location: Sapi Nangoh, Beluran, Sandakan