All aspects of management of oil palm plantation including but not limited to:
1) Assign/Supervise day to day works to general workers & contractor workers.
2) Plan and record all day to day works and monitor for completion at the end of each day.
3) Allocate and arrange workers and machineries for field operation.
4) Check to ensure that every field operation is carried out correctly.
5) Coach and train general workers and contractor workers on field operation.
6) Collect and compile relevant information for management.
7) Report to the management on the progress of work on daily basis.
1) Able to effectively communicate & motivate workers.
2) Able to plan & implement work arrangement to achieve goals & targets.
3) Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia & English. Knowledge of local dialects will be an added advantage.
4) At least 2 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
5) Willing to be relocated at Beluran, Sandakan.
Location: Sapi Nangoh, Beluran, Sandakan