1. Monitor current projects and coordinate with subcontractors/Resident Engineers to ensure work progress on schedule.
2. Evaluate potential problems and preempt technical hitches; develop and propose practical & cost efficient solutions for implementation.
3. Prepare project management documents such as project plan, budget, schedule, scope statement as directed by Project Manager.
4. Perform administrative tasks such as reviewing project correspondences, prepare and review project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails; attend joint verification inspections and meetings, preparation of claims and progress reports.
5. Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements (cost-saving methodologies/materials/resources) if necessary.
6. Prepare project briefs for management/client as and when required.
1. Good interpersonal skills.
2. Strong communication skills/multi-lingual.
3. Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
4 Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
5. Team management and leadership skills.
6 Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
7. Attentive to details even under pressure.
Education and Experience
1. Degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering or related field.
2. Minimum 5 years experience working in Construction or Development Firm.
3. Able to communicate in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, and English.
4. Working knowledge of project management software.
Location: Kota Kinabalu